- What is the company's overall investment strategy?
Denholtz Properties is a privately held, fully integrated real estate development, investment and management company with more than 60 years of commercial real estate experience.
Denholtz Properties actively targets multi-tenant office and industrial properties in select markets to diversify risk and provide maximum returns for its capital partners. Our entrepreneurial spirit and decades of experience have enabled us to consistently grow a diverse, multi-state portfolio reflecting a variety of property types and locations consisting of millions of square feet of quality real estate. We consistently achieve superior risk-adjusted returns by leveraging our diverse capabilities along with our specialized and established position within the industry and our target markets.
- Who can participate in an investment?
You must be an accredited investor per the following guidelines.
- earned income that exceeded $200,000 (or $300,000 together with a spouse) in each of the prior two years, and reasonably expects the same for the current year, OR
- has a net worth over $1 million, either alone or together with a spouse (excluding the value of the person’s primary residence).
On the income test, the person must satisfy the thresholds for the three years consistently either alone or with a spouse, and cannot, for example, satisfy one year based on individual income and the next two years based on joint income with a spouse. The only exception is if a person is married within this period, in which case the person may satisfy the threshold on the basis of joint income for the years during which the person was married and on the basis of individual income for the other years.
In addition, entities such as banks, partnerships, corporations, nonprofits and trusts may be accredited investors. Of the entities that would be considered accredited investors and depending on your circumstances, the following may be relevant to you:
- any trust, with total assets in excess of $5 million, not formed to specifically purchase the subject securities, whose purchase is directed by a sophisticated person, or
- any entity in which all of the equity owners are accredited investors.
In this context, a sophisticated person means the person must have, or the company or private fund offering the securities reasonably believes that this person has, sufficient knowledge and experience in financial and business matters to evaluate the merits and risks of the prospective investment.
- How do your investments generate income for your investors?
Investors are paid monthly or quarterly distributions.
- How can I change my contact information?
Email Investor Relations at email@example.com with the new contact information or call 732-388-3000 and ask for Investor Relations.
- How do I assign my interest?
Please fill out this form with your lawyer, and provide us with the new owner’s name, address, and social security or EIN #. Also, please inform us if there will be a step up in basis.
- When will I get my K1s?
K1s start getting mailed out/ posted on the investor portal in March.
- How will I receive my K1s?
All K1s will be mailed out to the mailing address we have on file. K1s will also be posted to the Investor Portal at https://invest.denholtzassociates.com. You will receive an email notification when your K1 has been posted to the portal and is available for download.
- How often will I get distributions on my investment?
Most investments pay monthly distributions. If there is a change to distribution frequency or amount, partners will receive a memo informing them of the change.
- How do I arrange for my distributions to go directly into my bank account via ACH?
Please fill out this ACH form and:
- email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- fax it to 732-626-4300 Attn: Investor Relations or
- mail it to:
14 Cliffwood Ave, Suite 200
Matawan, NJ 07747
- How do I sign up for the portal?
As a current investor, you should have received an email invitation to the portal. If you haven’t received the email invitation, please email Investor Relations at email@example.com or call 732-388-3000 and ask for Investor Relations. An email can be sent out to you with instructions on how to register.