Located in suburban Union County, Rahway Plaza provides beautiful high-rise apartment living. Each unit features a private terrace with a view of manicured grounds adjoining the Rahway River.
Rahway Plaza is conveniently located in suburban Central New Jersey, yet still close to New York City. The town of Rahway has recently been revitalized due to the success of the Rahway Center Partnership. Improvements include the restoration of the Union County Arts Center, a new $15 million train station, and a new sports complex. Rahway has an excellent school system with seven primary schools, two junior highs and one senior high.
Rahway Plaza Apartments is a perfect place to live for singles, couples or families.
Located within minutes of the Garden State Parkway, the New Jersey Turnpike and US. Route 1, Rahway Plaza Apartments is ideally located with easy accessibility to public transportation, shopping, schools, houses of worship of all denominations and large shopping malls.
Within walking distance from the Rahway Train Station, New York City is only thirty minutes away, Newark about twenty minutes and Elizabeth only five minutes. Express bus service to all commercial areas are within the immediate vicinity.
- Large terraces with panoramic views
- Picture windows and terrace-access through sliding glass doors
- Independently controlled gas heat and air conditioning
- All major appliances
- 24-hour TV intercom security system
- Children's newly renovated playground and recreation area
- Charcoal grills, picnic tables and sitting areas in a park-like setting
- Champion-size swimming pool and children's wading pool
- On-site parking
- Laundry facilities
Call rental line for information: 732-680-9400
On-site leasing agent for Denholtz Properties