Solo at North Bergen is a transit-oriented, four-building luxury apartment community consisting of 214 units.
The first phase was completed in late 2021 and consists of three 3-story buildings totaling 138 units, with an average of 810 square feet. The second phase consists of one 5-story elevator building with 76 units that was completed in 2023. Each unit averages 867 square feet. The total unit mix is comprised of 32 studios, 130 one-bedroom, 19 two-bedroom, and 33 two-bedroom two-bathroom apartments.
The property boasts unrivaled access not only to the business, entertainment and lifestyle of New York, Hoboken and Jersey City, but also is less than a 10-minute car ride to the famed Meadowlands Sports Complex featuring MetLife Stadium and the American Dream Mall.
Solo at North Bergen is a transportation hub. It belongs to the Gateway Program, which is a series of rail infrastructure projects that will improve the most congested 10-mile section of the Northeast Corridor. It also is a service on the NJ Transit Light Rail.
To learn more about Solo at North Bergen, visit the website: www.SoloNorthBergen.com
- Open kitchens with islands and granite countertops
- GE double-door refrigerators with external ice/water dispensers
- GE washers and dryers
- Oversized mirrors with LED lights and vanities
- Designer selected finishes
- Mobile access
- 5,000 square-foot clubhouse with billiards and gaming tables
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Outdoor swimming pool with grilling station
- Outdoor sauna
- Package room