151 Tornillo Way is 23,624 square feet of newly-constructed, multi–tenanted, class A, flex industrial space in Tinton Falls, New Jersey.
The project is located in Tinton Falls, New Jersey, which is a premier industrial submarket. The Borough of Tinton Falls is in Eastern Monmouth County: the northern most county along the Jersey Shore and the 5th most populous among the state (2020). Monmouth County serves as a prime location for distribution centers and warehouse space. Close proximity to New York encourages industrial real estate as one of New Jersey’s hottest sectors.
- 5 minutes to Route 18, Route 34 and Route 35
- 10 minutes to the Garden State Parkway
- 15 minutes to I-195, I-95 and I-276
- 45 minutes to Newark Liberty International Airport
- 1 hour to Manhattan and Philadelphia
- Four tailboard loading doors
- Four drive-in doors
- Parking ratio of 3.85 per 1,000 square feet
- Building shell constructed with three sides of “tilt wall” concrete
No spaces available.