250 West Nyack is a 241,000 square-foot multi-tenant industrial building located at the intersection of Route 87 and the Palisades Parkway in Rockland County, New York.
Rockland County is reaching historical levels in industrial market rent and vacancy rates. It is the fifth wealthiest county in New York State, boasting an overall high quality of life, several retail and lodging opportunities, industrial product, a large corporate presence and successful transportation infrastructure.
There is 16.4 million square feet of industrial inventory in Rockland County. With its location on the Hudson River just west of Westchester County and north of the New Jersey border, the prime office and distribution space offers companies in other counties as well as in Rockland County itself a broad range of expansion opportunities.
- 1 mile to I-287
- Less than 1 mile to Palisades Interstate Parkway
- About 30 miles to LaGuardia Airport
- About 40 miles to Newark Liberty International Airport
- About 20 miles to Port of New York/Port of New Jersey
- Warehouse ceiling heights between 20’-22 clear
- 19 loading docks
- 5 drive-ins
- Ample outdoor storage space
- 209 parking spaces
- Newly renovated roof, exterior painting, asphalt, exterior façade and concrete repairs
No spaces available.