110 North Gold Drive consists of one 32,147 square-foot single-story industrial building in Robbinsville, New Jersey.
The central New Jersey industrial market (Mercer/Middlesex/Monmouth Counties) has a current vacancy rate of 2.7%. The lack of available space has pushed rent levels, with annual average rent growth of 9.30% over the last five years, increasing warehouse rents. Tight inventory has driven demand for even dated and inferior industrial buildings, achieving record rental rates.
Located in Mercer County, 110 North Gold Drive is well positioned within the greater Princeton area (I-195/ 7A corridor), renowned for its affluent and highly educated population, excellent schools, abundance of executive housing, mass transit alternatives and convenient roadway access. Princeton’s commercial presence has resulted in an above-average demographic profile for the area’s residents. In addition to a skilled labor pool the location serves over 100,000 residents within a 5-mile radius.
- Located off of Route 130 and I-195
- 5 minutes to Exit 7A of I-95 (NJ Turnpike) and I-295
- 45 minutes to Philadelphia
- 45 minutes to Newark Liberty and Philadelphia International Airports/Ports
- 60 minutes to New York City
- Will be constructed of tilt-up concrete panels
- Two points of ingress/egress
- 82 parking spots with 2.6 per 1,000 square feet)
- 8 tailboard dock doors
- 1 drive-in ramp
No spaces available.