245 Willowbrook Road consists of one 101,116 square-foot single-story industrial building in Freehold, New Jersey.
Located in Monmouth County, the property is well positioned; it is close to critical highway access, population density and a skilled labor pool.
Monmouth County is the fifth most populous county in the state of New Jersey with 625,511 residents as of 2020. The population is supported by 234,480 households with an average income of $137,290. Close proximity to New York encourages industrial real estate as one of New Jersey’s top performing sectors. Lack of new construction, with only 833,075 square feet of warehouse/flex space delivered since 2010, has pushed rental rates and kept vacancy stable.
- Route 9
- Route 33
- Route 18
- Garden State Parkway
- I-95 (NJ Turnpike)
- Central to New York City and Philadelphia
- 1 hour to Newark International Airport and Philadelphia International Airport
- 1 hour to Port Newark and Port Elizabeth
- Will be constructed of tilt-up concrete panels
- 13 individual entrances
- Tailboard loading docks
- Parking will total 156 spots (1.54 per 1,000 square feet) and up to 18 tailboard dock doors (1 per 5,617 square feet)