969 Postal Road is a high-quality 163,496 square-foot office/warehouse facility strategically located on 5.9 acres in Allentown, Lehigh County. The facility is part of Lehigh Valley Industrial Park, a highly successful 1,000-acre, 10 million square-foot planned industrial development consisting of over 80 buildings. The complex has historically enjoyed a very high tenant occupancy level.
The Allentown marketplace is one of the most desirable in the Lehigh Valley region. The property is centrally located adjacent to Lehigh Valley International Airport near the intersection of Airport Road and US Route 22, the region’s major east-west local highway. Other major highways converging on the facility include Route 78, PA 33 & PA 309. In close proximity are many restaurants, retail centers, banks, hotels and conference centers.
- Access to one of the largest labor pools in the area
- Close proximity to airport
- Near shopping, banks, and hotels
- Distinctive building facade
- Ample tailboard loading facilities
- Optimally designed bay spacing in warehouse sections of building
No spaces available.