800 Horizon is a 40,500 square-foot flex/industrial building newly constructed in 2023. It is highly adaptable to a diverse range of tenant needs.
The central New Jersey industrial market (Mercer/Middlesex/Monmouth Counties) has a current vacancy rate of 2.7%. The lack of available space has pushed rent levels, with annual average rent growth of 9.30% over the last five years, increasing warehouse rents. Tight inventory has driven demand for even dated and inferior industrial buildings, achieving record rental rates.
Located less than three miles from Exit 7A on the New Jersey Turnpike at the intersection of Interstate 195 and Route 130, 800 Horizon Center provides superior access to the Philadelphia and New York City metropolitan areas. In addition to strong regional accessibility, the building’s location in the I-195/7A corridor places 100,000 affluent and highly educated residents within a five-mile radius.
- Located off of Route 130 and I-195
- 5 minutes to Exit 7A of I-95 and I-295
- 45 minutes to Philadelphia
- 45 minutes to Newark Liberty and Philadelphia International Airports/Ports
- 60 minutes to New York City
- Constructed of tilt-up concrete panels
- 15 leasable units with individual glass storefront entrances
- Single drive-in loading doors
- 4 points of ingress/egress
- Parking will total 108 spots (2.7 per 1,000 square feet)
- Up to 15 drive-in dock doors
- Divisible units from 2,700 square feet
- 26’ clear ceilings
No spaces available.